Available for portrait commissions.
The commission process is easy. Here is how it works:
- To get started, the customer should email me high resolution (300 dpi) digital photos (.jpgs) of the subject and the size you want the painting to be.
- After I review the information you sent, I will contact you to discuss the details. When possible, I like to meet with the subject to take additional detail shots of facial features.
- Once we agree on the subject being painted, the delivery deadline and cost, I will email you a Commission Agreement with the details discussed.
- When I receive the signed agreement and 50% deposit, work will begin.
- I will roughly sketch out the subject for composition approval before actual painting begins.
- Once the composition is approved, I will begin painting. The painting process takes one to two months, based on the complexity of the subject.
- Before your painting is finished, I will send you an image of your painting-in-progress for your review and any minor adjustments.
- Upon completion of your painting I will email you a picture of the completed painting and an invoice for the balance due.
- Once payment is received the painting will be delivered or shipped to you.
- Prices vary depending on subject matter.
- All commissioned artwork requires a 50% non-refundable deposit before any work is begun.
- Once commissioned artwork is complete, the balance must be paid within seven (7) business days. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
- Artwork will be delivered upon payment in full.
- Buyer consents and authorizes Craig West dba HappyKreg Art to use the purchased artwork in a photograph, video or other digital media format for promotional purposes including but not limited to print, online and social media.
- Buyer waives any rights for approval or inspection of promotional materials.
- Methods of payment include PayPal, cash or money order.
To inquire about a portrait commission, please contact Craig West.